![]() |
| Getting up close and personal with British history. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previous Posts
-
GUEST POST by Samantha Guter: 27 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Coming to the ICLC 1. Sign up for rewards cards! Waitrose gi...
-
My right to live and work in the UK is based on my German citizenship . I'm also American , but for me to live and work here based on t...
-
My right to work at the ICLC is based on the fact that I am a dual citizen. I am both American and German. Don't worry, despite some r...
-
I’ve only been in London for a month, but I’ve already seen so much cool stuff! I thought I’d share some of the coolness let you guys kn...
-
Aldgate to Dulwich Library Winks Thieves with their treasure in a cave The year Caligula was sole Consul of Rome 5 x 8 Flood l...
-
There is something so intoxicating, so sensual, so tantalizing about the biscuit aisle at Tesco. Namely: McVitie’s HobNobs. With a tinn...
-
In honor of the World Shakespeare Festival happening in London right now, Elsie has made her own attempt to festivalise Shakespeare. She...
-
Living first in a spread-out New Hampshire city and then in Ithaca, I’ve grown used to the idea that the need to get somewhere is best f...
-
This past weekend my friend and I had booked train tickets and a hostel in Cardiff, Wales, but we had a huge wind storm and all the trains w...
-
Inspiration comes from many places. For this idea I have taken from the ICLC's recent 40th Anniversary Reception, Ithaca College's ...

No comments:
Post a Comment