21 December, 2012
Season's Greetings from the London Center
We wish you all a festive holidays and a very happy new year!
The center is winding down for it's own vacation after the departure of our Fall 2012 students who have now all returned safely back to their hometowns and are busy catching up with family and friends. We shall be back in the new year ready to welcome the next group! Until then, be good!!
Ciao for now... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previous Posts
-
GUEST POST by Samantha Guter: 27 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Coming to the ICLC 1. Sign up for rewards cards! Waitrose gi...
-
You say "chips", we say "crisps" but are there other differences that distinguish this popular snack found in both Eng...
-
I would like to say that this is a Kylie Minogue inspired blog post, but that wouldn't entirely be true, it just happens that she is pla...
-
This past weekend my friend and I had booked train tickets and a hostel in Cardiff, Wales, but we had a huge wind storm and all the trains w...
-
Perhaps there are remnants of its Roman origins in the pronunciation, or perhaps it's difficult to pronounce the town name, Bath, with a...
-
This Friday, August 20th, some of our fall 2010 lads and lassies are off tae Scotland or North Britain as it was once called. It is the 11th...
-
Bill Sheasgreen: Claire, I have bad news. You won't be able to interview me anymore. Claire Mokrauer-Madden: What? Why not? BS: It...
-
So this is what happens when Jess goes home for the evening...
-
Another interview with Bill Sheasgreen. Shame he couldn't make it to this one either. Claire Mokrauer-Madden: Hi Bill! Nice to see ...
-
Travel- what can I say about it? We all do it. We travel to work, we travel to study, we travel for pleasure. Travel to work is the one w...
+resized.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment