In my own attempt to avoid dullness, here are some tips for a good semester at the ICLC:
- If you're in Bill's class, pretend to like cricket.
- Bring your water wings if you want to stay on the island. (I'm referring to the island of Britain. Which one did you think I was talking about?)
- Try the biscuits. Embrace McVities.
- If you're friends with David Tennant, suggest he come around for a visit.
- Don't rely on the Circle line. It'll love you and leave you.
- Umbrellas will all break in the wind at some point.
- Follow the exchange rate like it's your Facebook newsfeed.
- Peanut butter and jelly is cheap. Parks are free.
- You can make your own mac and cheese. It may be different when the cheese has never been powdered, but different can be good.
- You can get prawn cocktail flavored crisps here. Every day is an adventure!
|This is David Tennant. Learn to love this face.|
-Claire and Heather (Four Weddings is Claire's recommendation)