|Devon looking up Putney on her first day in London|
9. Welcoming our Provost, Dr Kelly, and VP Carl Sgrecci, and hosting the 40th anniversary reception. 40 not out!
8. Rounders’ day in Hyde Park, our first time playing the game which eventually turned into baseball; Sarah’s team sneaked a narrow victory over ‘southpaw’ Claire’s, partly through a rather liberal and some would say, dubious [or Welsh], interpretation of the rules. Sarah’s number 1 highlight of the year: beating Bill to the post and getting him out! The Welsh don’t just sing.
7. Discussing with my solicitors the 6 figure damages I might eventually receive from this blog post for interviewing me in absentia and putting words into my Listerine clean mouth that ‘might’ be there or might not. OK, OK, they probably are there somewhere, but don’t tell the ‘blog-meister’. Not as much as the damages Paul McCartney is seeking from Bill for libel.
|The prize for making it to the top of the Tor? Getting to be in this photo!|
5.Our three ‘shows’ – voice concert, acting scenes and fights – give me back my crisps! Tons of talent. Claire’s happy that her ceiling hasn’t collapsed from stage combat yet.
4. Being lured away all too often from the grindstone by Professors Hrkach and Swafford in their bold attempt to find the hostelry that serves the ‘perfect pint’. Where were Sarah and Claire?
3. The ‘gap year’ ceilidh in the Leith church hall during the Edinburgh trip. I like raffles. Bill won 5 times in a row. This prompted Alex Holt to email Claire to ask if it was worth turning in the program evaluation as Bill seems to rig raffles.
2. Devon’s bagpipe ‘happy birthday’, preceded by the two candle bearing ‘altar girls’ [however charming, I regret to inform them that it’s probably too late to pursue a vocation in the church!] We disagree. We’re still planning on starting up our own order of nuns. It’s our third backup life-plan.
|The wind came first, then the hail.|
Next, Bill’s top 10 spring ‘12 regrets…